Sunday, January 11, 2009

Dear Superstore



Dear Superstore,

I know we've been together for a few years now. And it's true that we've had some good times. But you're just not there for me when it counts. Like when I need green onions. And for goodness sake, is it too much to ask that a giant supermarket chain have skim milk? Listen, I have a baby now. I don't have time to run around, willy-nilly, getting lost in your huge expanse while looking for peanut butter. I'm going back to my former boyfriend, Sobeys. Sobeys always has green onions when I need them. Don't get me wrong, I hope we can still be friends. At least when I need to buy diapers and clothes.

Take care,

T Mc Q
ps - After a disappointing trip to Superstore, it finally warmed up and we went out for a walk/sleigh ride. Next time I get to ride in the sleigh.

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Blast! Will Tally mind the Sobey's milk? I went to Superstore on Saturday afternoon took one look at the crazy line ups then turned around and left. Sigh. What will become of this store of super?

T Mc Q said...

Raine will have to stop at Superstore on his way home from work until Talia can handle Sobey's milk. I'm not going back and you can't make me, Galen Weston!!!!

Jaclyn and Devan Swallom said...

And nothing is ever stocked either...

primaDonna said...

Hi Suze. It's your hard working sister Donni.

Galen Weston somewhat turned things around for me with his PC commercials. But then I made a pre-Christmas run to SS and they were out of cream cheese! During cream cheese season! The nerve!

AND they were also (coincidently, or not? hmmmm...) out of green onions.

I'm back to Sobey's too...

PS - can you really have had your besutiful baby for six months now? And I have yet to meet her? That's garbage. I'll be on the next flight to the peg.

T Mc Q said...

pD. How is it you've had a blog since 2007 and this is the first I'm reading it? It's even the same template as mine. (We are nothing alike...)

Seriously. Get on the plane. I'll pick you up in my big white van (not the pervy kind that is so rampant in Winnipeg....)

Beware of Galen Weston and his siren song of low prices!! It doesn't matter if there's nothing on the shelves!!!