Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Friday, March 26, 2010
I love you. You are fresh and delicious. You have always just begun to simmer when m'babe starts signing "please!" frantically, pointing in your direction. You make my husband believe he likes sweet potatoes and spinach - or at least he would believe it, if he could tell they were in you. You are generous enough for supper, leftovers for tomorrow, and a few lunch-sized servings for our friend Mr. Freezer. You are the perfect meatless supper for a Friday in Lent (although I have to say, we love you so much that it would be more punishment to make us eat meat tonight, Catholic church.)
Can't wait to see you at suppertime.
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Monday, March 15, 2010
Friday, March 12, 2010
Monday, March 8, 2010
Thursday, March 4, 2010
- it would be good for her to stay in her regular routine
- she loves Jojo and the other kids
- it's good for her to play with the other kids
- they spend a lot of time playing outside, which will be hard for me to manage until Declan gets on somewhat of a schedule and it warms up quite a bit
- it gives me a few days to get out and about to run errands a little easier - Talia is still a baby in many ways, it's hard to manage both of them sometimes. With Declan in the bucket carseat and Talia not able to walk very far yet, they take up my entire cart, leaving me no room for the groceries.
- it gives me a few days to catch up on sleep, etc. if we have some bad nights (which we haven't yet, but I know we will)
- we had to pay for her spot anyway, in order to keep it until next Feb. when I go back to work
So far, it has worked out really well. I hope her new daycare is just as good as Jojo's place. Finding daycare is so stressfull!!
Here are some pics from the last few days. Declan fits into newborn jeans now, woo-hoo! And the shoes he's wearing are the exact same ones (boy version, but same size) his sister wore in her 6 month pictures, which I actually had taken when she was about 7.5 months old. (No, he doesn't have huge feet, they are newborn shoes - Tally's feet are just freakishly small.)