Thursday, May 7, 2009

Other Talia


Today Talia and I went to stroller class. Our stroller class is an exercise class at the mall. We do exercises at the benches and mingle with the mall-walkers. The mall-walkers get annoyed with all us Mamas, but they swoon over our sweet babies, so it all works out.


After class we hung out with our friends for a bit and then hit some sales. In one store, the saleswoman noticed Talia flirting with her and asked me how old she was. I said almost 10 months. She said "Just like my baby! Talia is 10 months today!" I was momentarily confused but quickly realized she has a Talia, too! To make things even more weird, Other Talia was named after a family friend whose nickname is Tally - just like Our Talia was named after her Grammie Tally. We also figured out that 10 months ago we were both at St. Boniface Hospital, welcoming our little Talias into the world. What are the odds of that?


I wonder if her little Tally is as cute as this monkey. I don't see how it could be possible - but I'm terribly biased!!! :)

No comments: