Tuesday, April 24, 2012

This Guy


Declan seriously cracks me up. Here are a few of his latest gems:

- We had spaghetti squash the other day, Talia was super thrilled and said "Dis getti quash is dust like noodles!" and Declan very glumly said "dis getti quash is NOT like noo-noos." We can't get anything past this one.

- Today at the grocery store some random woman took his face in her hands and said to him "You are a sweet, sweet baby." Well, that sweet, sweet baby looked at her like she was crazy and said "I a hockey player!" Then he laughed his head off.

- Also at the grocery store, his new shorts kept falling down - they are 12 - 18 month but without his diaper m'boy is apparently a beanpole - and he kept telling strangers "My bum is stickin' out!!"
 
- Declan may have a hernia and is going to see the surgeon today. We should really start paying more attention to what he overhears because when I told him we were going to the doctor, he said "The docta gonna look at my junk!" Awesome.

I can't wait to see what this guy comes up with next.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

He is such a cutie. I love how much he talks - not to me, mind you. ;)

Wish the surgeon had something different to say...