Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wanna Know A Secret?

In the last 2 weeks, I have severely limited my sugar and bread intake. I hadn't even realized it had crept up as high as it was, but when my thrush got really bad and I cut out all sugary drinks and treats, it was a pretty big eye-opener.

In the last 2 weeks, I have gone out running almost every second day, either with my Run Club or with my new friend here in town.

In the last 2 weeks, I have continued to drink water like never before, thanks to a fun little challenge put together by my good friend Jac.

In the last 2 weeks, I've lost 4 pounds.

Here's the secret to weight loss that people around the world are dying to know: Drink lots of water, eat good, healthy food, and move around.

I'm a genius! I'm going to make millions of dollars!

ps - no, the thrush isn't really any better. sigh.

2 comments:

Jaclyn and Devan Swallom said...

OMG! I've never heard of such gensius!

Jennifer said...

What an awesome concept! I'm going to try it!

(Too bad about the thrush, though.)