Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Day 2: Favourite Song

I don't really know if I have one favourite song, so here are a few of my favourites:

Click here for my favourite Christmas song, "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen/We Three Kings" by Barenaked Ladies & Sarah McLachlan

Here is the first song from our wedding.

Here is the song we wanted to be the first song at our wedding, ha ha. That would have been so awesome. We settled for walking in to the theme from Rocky, but still.

I once listened to nothing but this on repeat all the way from Halifax to Toronto on the world's most terrifyingly turbulent flight. It kept me calm when my window FELL OUT AND LANDED IN MY LAP. (Turns out it was just the fake inside window, not the actual window that was keeping me from being sucked out of the plane. Phew.)

And of course, no favourite song list is complete without a little Sesame Street. Thank you, Talia, for opening up a whole new world of hilarious music to me.

No comments: